Thursday 21 August 2014

Unattainable by Madeline Sheehan - Undeniable #3 - 5 stars!!!

Unattainable by Madeline Sheehan


5 Brilliant Stars
Blurb - Tegen Matthews is the daughter of Dorothy Kelley, a club whore in the Hell’s Horsemen. A plain little girl, Tegen falls into the gritty world of the motorcycle club. When she meets a sweet, caring boy, she embraces the warmth and affection he shows her. Cage West is the son of the president of the Hell’s Horsemen. Tall and blond with deep brown eyes, as he grows up Cage realizes the power of his dimpled smile and smooth drawl. With one chance encounter, Tegen becomes forever tied to Cage. Following is a wayward journey that is filled with regrets, mistakes, and heartache, pulling at the threads that hold them together. Cage and Tegen fight hard but love harder, and in the end, what matters is where the journey takes one girl and one boy, who have been twined with one another since the beginning. 

This is Tegen and Cage’s story. 

Love doesn’t erase a broken heart, and it sure doesn’t change people. But no matter how old, how flimsy, how frayed the rope of love is, it keeps you tethered to the people you love.

Unattainable is book #3 in the Undeniable series I LOVED the first book and enjoyed the second book unbeautifully here’s a link to my review.

Well how do I feel about the third book in the series well I adored Unattainable!!!
It tapped into the emotions and grit that Undeniable created and I loved every fucked up minute of it!!!!!

I will be honest in Unattainable I didn’t particularly warm to Tegen I though she just came off like a bit of a Bitch!!!

Do you know what I figured out in this book??? Tegen is a proper crazy bitch and I LOVED her!!!!

She is literally mad as a box of frogs but she’s passionate with it, she hates with all her heart and she loves with every fibre of her being.

Madeline Sheehan is a bit of a genius; in the first book in this series Undeniable I was shocked by how dark and uncomfortable the story was, in book two I missed the intensity of Deuce and Eva. In Unattainable I was completely sucked in by how real the story felt, love isn’t easy and it isn’t pretty!!

I just loved this book I loved that they fought both figuratively and literally. Cage & Tegen had so much passion for each other that it spewed out of them in explosions of anger that were part love and part hate.

I loved Cage he’s like all the best bits of Deuce without all of the annoying self deprecating bullshit.

I literally felt the intensity Cage had for Tegen and I lapped up every bit of this fucked up love story.

I rooted for them, I willed them to sort it out but on the other hand I really enjoyed the drama of the will they, wont they.

The sex, well hell deep down every woman has fantasies of their man taking control and just fucking all of the anger and stress out of them and that’s what Cage & Tegen do. They screw all the emotions out of each other and it’s sexy as hell!!

Dirty, Dirty, Dirty he is absolutely adorably, don’t get me wrong he’s as messed up as they come but I still completely engaged with him and Ellie.

As a sub story their weird relationship was just perfect, where Cage & Tegen were explosive and loud. Dirty & Ellie were quiet and almost understated. I love how the two stories complimented each other so beautifully.


This book pulled me in, dragged me under and spit me out the other side with a massive cheesy grin on my face, I loved everything about this book 5 stars!!

0 comments :