Tuesday 23 September 2014

**Review - Tempting Rowen by Micalea Smeltzer - Trace & Olivia #3 - 4 Stars**

Tempting Rowen by Micalea Smeltzer


4 old school love stars
Blurb - I’m drowning in the numbness. It’s pulling me under and I can’t see the surface. It’s easier to pretend I can’t feel. And the longer you pretend, the easier it is to believe. But he wants to save me. Only he can’t. I have to save myself…and I don’t know if I want to.

Rowan Sinclair’s life has been anything but easy. With an alcoholic mother and a sleazy stepfather, it’s been her responsibility to raise her younger siblings. At twenty-one she’s chained to a life she doesn’t want, but sees no other alternative. After all, what would happen to her brother and sister if she were to leave?

Trenton Wentworth sees the pain behind Rowan’s eyes. He wants nothing more than to make it disappear. To hold her. To love her. Except Rowan keeps everyone at a safe distance. But if there’s anyone that can break down the walls she’s built around herself, it’s Trent. So she avoids him at all costs. But Trent isn’t one to be easily evaded. He’s stubborn and determined. He’ll save this girl even if it costs him everything. 

Love, lies, and deception. 

That’s the name of the game when you’re Tempting Rowan.




Tempting Rowen is book #3 in the Trace & Olivia series, I’ve read and enjoyed the first two books and have been looking forward to reading this book.

I love Trenton, I thought Trace was adorable but Trent has topped him as my favourite Wentworth boy.

I liked Rowen but I found her self-deprecating persona a bit annoying at times.

I love the inevitability of them being together, we all knew it was going to happen it was just a case of what drama was going to happen on the way to happily ever after.

I loved how relentless Trent was, he wanted Rowen and he was going to get her. He slipped into alpha man mode and that is sexy as hell!!!

I have to say that I did guess who Tristan was. I wasn’t sure about the circumstances but god Rowens mom is a serious bitch!!

I had a proper mini meltdown at the end of the last chapter; I hate it when an author leaves you hanging like that!!

This book was actually quite sexy, there was a lot of chemistry between Rowen and Trent and the sex scenes are smoking.

But let’s talk about chemistry because hell between Jude & Tatum the sexual desire is literally crackling, ii can’t wait to read their book!!


I liked this book it made me smile and I couldn’t put it down 4 stars!

0 comments :