Saturday 11 October 2014

***Review - Command Me by Geneva Lee - The Royals Saga #1 - 4.5 Stars***

Command me by Geneva Lee



4.5 Long live Prince Alexander Stars
Blurb - When he kissed me, I was shocked. He was a stranger and still so familiar. It wasn't until I woke up to my picture splashed on the cover of tabloids that I realized I knew who he was.

Prince Alexander of Cambridge.

Royal bad boy.

Exiled heir to the throne.

He isn't Prince Charming. He's controlling. He's demanding. He's dangerous. And I can't say no to him.

We both have secrets—secrets that could tear us apart or drive us closer together—and as the paparazzi exposes each one, I have to decide just how far I'm willing to go for King and Country.

For readers 18 and up due to mature, erotic scenarios.

Formerly titled For King and Country



Command Me is book #1 in the royal’s saga and the first book I have read by this author. I one clicked this book when it was free on Amazon and I'm so glad I did!!!

OMG this book is ace!!!!!

I wasn't entirely sure if this book would float my boat, but this was right up my street.

Clara is an uptight oxford student with some issues, to be honest in the start of the first chapter I was rolling my eyes and heading straight to the Clara is a boring cow box. That lasted right up to the moment she met Alexander.

Well hello Mr Man of mystery I LOVED Alexander from the moment he opened his mouth. I'm not sure what it is about him but his character put me on edge and drew me in at the same time.

His physical description isn't really my type but he is enigmatic, sarcastic, dark and hell let's be honest he's sexy as hell.

Suddenly boring Clara evolves into someone else entirely and I liked her and engaged with her. The weird thing is I'm not sure what makes her different I think perhaps it's that her character seems more alive when she is around Alexander.

This book throws you in at the sexual deep end and I loved it lol, there's no gentle courtship more of an explosion of sexual desire.

I've got to say Geneva Lee; you my love have a dirty, dirty mind.... Well guess what so have I lol. Alexander is a wee bit kinky and he turns into a bit of a Mr Grey and goes all alpha Dom. 

I love that Alexander talks dirty and he and Clara skirt along the edge of the dom/sub lines but never cross over too far.

Sexually controlling men are incredibly sexy so for most of this book I was literally squirming in my chair.

Something has got to be done for poor Bella Clara's flat mate and friend, Phillip her fiancé is the most narrow minded and boring man alive!!!! I'm seriously hoping she dumps his ass at some point and gets someone better!!?

I'm a Brit and as a nation we love our royal family, we also love to poke fun at them in our own way. This book has created a fictional British royal family and made them an absolute nightmare!!!!

We have the playboy Prince Alexander, the gay Prince Edward, we have the queen mother who's a manipulative foul mouthed bitch and the heir to the thrown Alexander and Edwards dad Albert who is an evil, obnoxious arsehole!!!

Throw into the mix a country house weekend and a load of entitled stuck up aristocratic twenty something guests and you've got the recipe for one hell of a story lol.

I loved this book it's literally got everything, a romance, a bit of kink, a sexy alpha male, a prince and a shit load of sex!!!

This book ends with no HEA resolution so I can't wait for the next book in the series!!!! 

This book gets 4.5 stars from me!!!

0 comments :