Saturday 10 January 2015

***Review - Indecent by Skylar Cross - The Cage Sessions #1 - 3 Stars***

***Review***

Indecent by Skylar Cross
The Cage Sessions #1
3 Worth a Shot But Not For Me Stars

Blurb - Annika is a reporter for MiamiImproper.com, a struggling web magazine. Damien Cage is rock star frontman for the Platinum-selling band Eon Sphinx. 

When her boss sends Annika to interview Damien at his Biscayne Bay estate, she can't believe it. Now 22 and trying to find her path in life, Annika is trying to let go of her strict religious upbringing. She yearns to be sexually free, enjoying all that life has to offer. 

Just turned 30, Damien is surrounded by beautiful girls. He trains them in the "Deviant Arts of Pleasure." But none of them are on his level. Disillusioned and jaded with the music industry, he has quit his band in search of something more meaningful out of life. 

When Annika and Damien meet, sparks fly. The steam between them is hotter than the Florida sunshine. 

Damien makes an offer to Annika. Neither realizes it yet, but it's an offer that will fill their lives with both deep meaning AND sizzling passion... starting at one of Damien's infamous Friday night parties full of decadence and debauchery. 


Indecent is book #1 in the cage sessions by skylar Cross.

This is the first thing I have read by this author. Well what to say..... Bloody hell Skylar Cross you have a truly filthy mind!!!!

Honestly this book made me blush lol 

This is only a novella length story, it's starts off rude and progresses to talking about anal fisting lol so let's be honest it's not gonna be for everyone.

I'm not entirely sure what this series actually is, if it's purely erotica then it hits the nail on the head, but if this is supposed to be erotic romance then I feel like I missed the romance part.

I feel like there was some sort of weird connection between Annika and Damien but personally I feel like it's a sexual one above all else.

This is only part one in a series but although none of the content of this book offended me, it also didn't get me hot and bothered.

Don't think this series is for me but I give it 3 worth a shot stars.

0 comments :