Sunday 22 June 2014

Bonds of Fire - Book # 2 in The Bellum Sisters Series by T.A. Grey - 4 STARS!

Bonds of Fire by T.A. Grey
Blurb - Three Fates. Three Sisters.


Four hot shapeshifter stars!
Hotheaded succubus Willow Bellum doesn’t take kindly to being given to the Alpha of the shapeshifters. When the will from her dead father puts Willow under the Alpha’s protection, she runs. Yet no matter how hard or fast she runs, he always seems to catch her. And with each stolen moment together, Willow finds herself relenting to his quick smile and passionate kisses more and more.

When the Alpha finally captures his feisty succubus, he proceeds with a full-on seduction meant to weaken her defences. Alpha Lyonis Keelan hasn’t made his way to position of Alpha lightly and Willow’s defiance to his touch only makes him more determined to win her. Because whether she wants it or not, Willow is his mate and he plans to keep her no matter what.

As their love struggles to take hold, an ancient demon stalks Willow. Unable to rest until it sees her dead, Willow and Lyonis must stand together or risk losing everything.

Bonds of Fire is book #2 in The Bellum Sisters Series, I loved book #1 and this book totally lived up to my expectations!!
So the good bits...
·         Willow I loved her she made him chase her down, fair play to the girl!!
·         Lyonis he wanted her from the first moment he saw her, he’s alpha and actual alpha for his pack yum!
·         Lilly she’s a proper firecracker her book is next and I can’t wait.
And the not so good bits...
·         Draven I wanted to slap him what an idiot.
·         The demon storyline, especially its defeat was very similar to the one from the first book.
This book is fab it’s erotic and sweet and if anything abit more of a romance than the first book.
The chemistry between Willow & Lyonis was crackling and the sex was HOT!! T.A. Grey writes good sex. This book defiantly had me a bit hot and bothered and even though the sex was raw and animalistic it was still sweet and loving.
Again like book #1 Willow & Lyonis being together was inevitable, but I really enjoyed the tug of war they played in getting together. Lyonis may be alpha but I loved that Willow on occasion was the most dominant in the relationship.
In this book we see not one but two sub stories, I was not a massive fan of Draven & Lucinda they just didn’t really work for me. But Jackie & Thane were smoking hot, they had some serious chemistry and their love story complimented Willow & Lyonis’s perfectly.
Obviously shapeshifter babies don’t have the same 9month incubation period because according to this book Willow was showing at about 4 week’s lol. And here’s the question do vampires have babies if so surely Chloe would also be up the duff too!!
I loved how obsessed Lyonis was with Willow he adored her and that showed, I love a tenacious man and Lyonis defiantly knew how to get what he wanted.
The shapeshifters are a great subculture and as they live in packs I loved that they created a whole town so they could all live together. There was definitely a more family feel to this book and I really enjoyed that the other sisters and their respectively families were all called into play.
Lilly & Talal’s story is next and I can’t wait. Lilly is bright and vivacious and there is defiantly gonna be some drama in her book.
Overall I loved book #2 it dragged me into the story and I was hooked, I read it in one go and loved every minute.

0 comments :