Wednesday 9 July 2014

Mason by Tijan - Fallen Crest High #0.5 - 5 STARS!!!!

Mason by Tijan
 
Five Fabulous Stars
Blurb - Mason Kade is not known to be nice. He is ruthless, manipulative, and unforgiving. Most will say that he is an a**hole and he is to those that cross him or cross his loved ones. However, he does not want to be who he is. He does not enjoy hurting others, but there is no limit to the lengths he will go to protect himself and his brother.

This is the story of how he came to be and this is why so many love Mason Kade
Mason is book #0.5 in the Fallen Crest High Series by the genius who is Tijan.
So the good bits....
·         Mason Cade, Nuff said!!
·         Logan Cade, really nuff said!!
·         Nate, guess what nuff said!!
And the not so good bits...
I honest tried to come up with something bad about this book but I couldn’t find anything.
Ok so I need to have a fangirl moment and just go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I’m such a huge Tijan fan and the Fallen Crest High series are literally some of my favourite books. The Fallen Crest High books are the ones I recommend to absolutely everyone.
So as you can imagine I was ever so slightly pleased to read this book lol.
I am very happy to say that this book did not let me down it was bloody brilliant!!
I thought I loved Mason & Logan a stupid amount already but now I can say I both love and adore them.
God I know that this book is about Mason, but for me Logan really shined. Tijan gave us a peep at the hurt, pain and betrayal that is hidden behind Logan’s fun loving exterior.
Mason, Mason, Mason I really felt for him in this book, he was forced to be an adult and a parent to Logan at far too young an age.
I loved how we got a glimpse into Mason’s more vulnerable side; we definitely don’t get to see enough of Mason in the Fallen Crest High Books!!!
I would love to read Fallen Crest High all from Mason’s POV!!
Having read the whole book I have to say that I loved it but my absolute favourite bit was when Mason sees Sam for the first time. Talk about chemistry, they don’t even speak to each other and it still gave me goose bumps.
This book was bloody brilliant there’s nothing else to say except roll on Fallen Fourth Down!!!! It’s my most anticipated book of the year!

0 comments :