Saturday 19 July 2014

Seductive Chaos by A. Meredith Walters - Bad Rep #3 - 4 Stars!!

Seductive Chaos by A. Meredith Walters
 
Four Cole Rocks Stars
Blurb - Cole Brandt was the self-centered and philandering lead singer for Generation Rejects

Vivian Baily was a flaky, attention seeking drama queen.

Apart they were challenging…together they were complete and total chaos.

Cole and Vivian were two people who should never have been together.

Yet they crashed into each other at every turn.

Their relationship was anything but stable. But it was passionate. It was messy. It was hopelessly seductive. And it might possibly drive them both insane.

They fought. They made up. They screamed. They made love.

They hated and they loved in equal measure.

And now that Generation Rejects are starting to hit it big and the band is on the road, temptation and massive egos could very well spell the end of their roller coaster.

If only they could stay away from each other.

But Vivian has finally reached her breaking point. Tired of their endless cycle, she is ready to say goodbye to Cole for good.

Yet Cole isn’t one to go away quietly. Particularly when he is starting to realize exactly what he stands to lose if Vivian walks away.

As his world begins to turn upside down, Cole realizes that the one person who can hold him together is the girl who may no longer want him.

Love can be a comedy of errors, particularly for two people who never seem to get the timing right.

And In the crazy world of rock and roll, the hardest lessons to learn just might be the ones with the sweetest rewards.
Seductive Chaos is book #3 in the Bad Rep Series by the author of the amazing Reclaiming the Sand.
I loved the previous two books and I’ve been looking forward to reading this next instalment.
Ok so the good bits...
·         Cole is bloody brilliant he does everything to the extreme!!
·         Vivian, she’s like Barbie on acid genius.
·         The rest of the Generation Rejects and their girls.
And the not so good bits...
·         I need Gracie & Mitch’s story like NOW!!
I love A. Meredith Walters books they are always so absorbing and I always end up losing sleep whenever I read one.
Seductive Chaos is another great example I literally couldn’t put it down, thankfully I started it in the morning and finished before dark lol.
I love Cole he is a bit of a megalomaniac but he’s also sweet and a bit tortured.
I kinda love the angry sex element it actually made me chuckle, and it’s nice to see a couple who are not all sweetness and light.
Vivian she does remind me a bit of an angry Barbie doll but I actually love that about her, she’s aggressive and an exhibitionist and I think she may be one of my favourite female characters ever.
This author always gives her characters such depth but like in Vivian you may not see that at first glance. On the outside Vivian comes across as a drama queen whose as vapid as she is loud, but when you look at bit deeper she is incredibly intelligent, sweet and actually quite insecure.
Cole comes across like an absolute asshole but when you take a proper look he is simply a lonely guy who loves his band mates like family.
I love Cole & Vivian together talk about chemistry and passion they literally spark against one another. The sex is intense and explosive and hell there’s nothing wrong with some angry sex!!!
Cole & Vivian are perfect together and I was rooting for them to sort it out and realise that they had a deeper connection than just fuck buddies.
It was nice to see the rest of the Generation Rejects making an appearance again and I loved the tour drama.
A.  Meredith Walters’s books always have a darker edgy behind the story and I loved the idea of Cole being given an opportunity to make it as a musician but only if he leaves behind his band.
I will be honest I did think that he might take it and I did have a mini panic at the idea that this could be the last book in this seriesL.
God when Cole saw Paco singing with band and was crying I was a bit of a mess lol I actually teared up.
I really hope that there is going to be a book for Gracie & Mitch and that it comes soon pretty, pretty please!
Overall I loved this book its sweet and intense and generally lovely 4 stars!!

0 comments :