Sunday 7 September 2014

Always Forever by Cheryl McIntyre - Sometimes Never #4 - 4 Stars

Always Forever by Cheryl McIntyre


4 First Love, Last Love Stars
Blurb - "Will you marry me?"

Most women would love for Luke Walters to ask that question. But when Misty Handlin can’t seem to find the right answer, Luke offers a new proposal.

"Go sow your wild oats this summer, then give me your answer."

Knowing she’s struggling with the unanswered questions regarding her first love, Misty decides to do just that. Maybe some time with the man who stole her heart all those years ago will finally quell whatever is holding her back from Luke.

Kellin Patel was forced to leave Misty behind when he was twelve years old. While the U-Haul pulled away from the only place that felt like a home, he wasn’t sure if he’d see her again. As the years went by, and time never seemed to be on his side, he finally began to accept he would never have another chance with Misty.

Now, all grown up, Misty is back and looking for one last wild summer with Kellin. Though their lives have continued to move in opposite directions, they’ll realize one thing has Always remained the same: They’ve both been holding on to the memory of first love and unspoken regret.

Who will Misty choose to spend Forever with?



Always Forever is book #4 in the Sometimes Never series, I love this series so I was super excited to read this book. 

Kellin & Misty are mentioned in the previous book but they were children and to be honest I didn’t really take any notice of them.

Well hell I’m noticing them now!!!

First love that lasts a lifetime that flipping adorable!!

Misty & Kellin together are just so flaming cute, I actually struggle to treat them as individual characters simply because them being together as far as I’m concerned was inevitable.

I kinda instantly hated Luke and I really didn’t know anything about him, who suggests their girlfriends go and sleep around!!!!!

I have to say Roh & Sadie whew that’s some sexual tension right there please Cheryl McIntyre tell me that their book is next!!!

This book is so cute but then you throw in some sexual tension and a lot of saucy banter and you’ve got me alternating between going arrrr and then being a bit hot under the collar.

This book doesn’t have the gritty edge that the previous book have had and I will be honest I missed it, but this is a completely different type of story to the rest of them too.


Always Forever is a completely different type of love story its young love and it’s sweet and innocent. I got completely dragged into their story and I rooted for them I loved this 4 stars. 

0 comments :