Sunday 12 October 2014

***Review - Fallen Fourth Down by Tijan- Fallen Crest #4 - 5 Stars!!!***


***Review***
Fallen Fourth Down by Tijan
Fallen Crest #4

5 Outstandingly Brilliant Stars

Blurb -  My mother tried to destroy me. She doesn’t exist to me anymore and my father, the one who raised me and the biological one, are both works in progress. The only two people that I can trust are Mason and Logan, and they’re the two people who I could lose. It won’t happen. I won’t let it. No matter the truth, no matter who loves me, I won’t let anything or anyone come between us. 
They’re my world. 
They’re my life. 
They’re my family



Fallen Fourth Down is book #4 in the Fallen Crest Series by Tijan. I LOVE this series, I got the first book for free and I have been completely hooked ever since!!!!

I’m going to be honest and say that I rarely ever buy books, as a blogger I’m in the unique position that I get given almost all of the books I read.

Well for this book I was happy to One Click the moment it became available on Amazon here in the UK.

Fallen Fourth Down didn’t disappoint within seconds I was completely absorbed in Sam, Mason and Logan’s world.

Tijan has a way of making the reader feel completely involved in her characters lives.

I love the intensity of Sam and Mason they are so in love with each other that they are literally two halves of a whole they simply don’t function properly without each other.

I adore Logan I totally think he’s in love with Sam but he knows it never going to happen. I adore the tentative sister/brother thing they do; they are family simple as that!!!!
Is it just me or does everyone else think that Logan and Heather would be perfect together?

 What’s going on with Nate in this book only he could pick the super psycho frat to get involved with!!!

I almost feel a bit sorry for Nate he’s always on the outside of the threesome fearsome and he so desperately wants to be part of the family.

I love Matteo he’s my favourite new addition to this book!!

Time to address the psycho in the room..... Marrissa WTF thats all ive got to say!!!

The drama and tension slowly builds from the start until I was literally on the edge of my seat by the end.

I can’t believe how Fallen Fourth Down ends, I can’t wait for the next book but I’m gutted that it’s going to be the finale.

This is one of my absolute favourite book series and this book sucked me in and spat me out shell shocked but grinning like the Cheshire cat.


This book is simply brilliant 5 stars!!!!!

0 comments :