Wednesday, 7 January 2015

***Blog Tour - Obsession by S.M.Phillips - 4 Stars***

***Blog Tour***

Obsession by S.M. Phillips


Blurb - Obsession knows no bounds...

Anna Jameson can't wait to escape the hell hole that her cousin has left her in. Desperate to escape her past, the idea of moving to stay with Holly whilst she got her head together sounded like the perfect plan... Until Holly upped and left, leaving Anna to pick up the mess that she left behind.

Jensen Blake knows what he wants and will not be told otherwise. Obedience and control are what he knows best. With demons of his own, he has spent most of his adult life traveling from place to place the moment things started to become predictable.

When Jensen and Anna are pushed together, an instant dislike simmers between them. Anna hates bad boys. She has witnessed enough of them to last her a lifetime. 

The sexual attraction between them is evident but will that only make things harder for them both to handle?

Buy It Now!!

My Review
4 Love Jenson Stars

Obsession is the first book in the obsession series by SM Phillips.

I was lucky enough to be given an ARC of obsession by the author.

Jenson is an asshole!!! I absolutely love him! He's cocky and obnoxious he's so sure of himself that I literally found myself laughing at how unsure Anna made him.

Now Anna is a proper cold fish, but there's so much fear that she's struggling to hide that I'm really not at all sure who she is.
Together Anna and Jenson make a brilliant couple 25% of the time they are ripping each other’s clothes off and for the other 75% they hate each other’s guts lol.

I'm totally intrigued as to what the hell happened with her ex. It must be bad for her to have run and still be in hiding.

Jed’s got something to do with all this; I’ve got a bad feeling about him!!!

I get the impression that Jenson’s brother is the key to everything I can't wait to read the next instalment.

Now this author writes hot, dirty, fantasy inducing sex scenes which is why I'm so surprised that the sex is glossed over in this book. I mean seriously where is the sex!!!!!!! Steph where is the sex!!!!

This book ends on a massive cliff hanger which left me frantically trying to make my kindle scroll to the next page.

I've no idea when the next book is coming out but SM Phillips I'm gonna NEED a copy.

Obsession gets 4 stars from me.

Author Bio

Welcome to the crazy and hectic life that is me... A fun, loving mum of one special little boy, girlfriend (I'm sure it should be wife by now!!) and an overall crazy, happy go lucky girl from England.

I have always had a passion for reading and writing. Wherever I am, my book reader is never far behind along with a mug of coffee.

I found myself wanting to write from a young age, I have quite a few hidden stories on my computer somewhere, maybe I will have to dig them out and play around with them at some point.